• Residency includes approximately 6-7 hours of instruction per day, plus final show(s).
• Workshops are scheduled from 45-60 minutes long
• Each workshop group may have one or multiple workshops, depending on your school’s size and performance goals.
• Option to add a Family Drum Night and/or Professional Development program.
• Set-up time required: 1.5 hours; Tear-down time: 1 hour. If students and staff are present, we can work around them.
• Normally, we are able to leave our equipment in place overnight so it doesn’t need to be set up every day.
"This program was completely different than the singing/acting/dancing that we usually intertwine for our classroom performances. It was vibrant and bold. The practice sessions were very personalized, as well, which made learning how to drum very comfortable and unthreatening for all the kids. They were totally stoked about their experience...every single one of them! The parents were extremely impressed and very happy. The PTA president's son is in my class, and when she approached me after the show, she couldn't say enough about how wonderful the kids sounded." - Scott, Teacher, Moorpark, CA