This type of event is appropriate for schools wanting a family outreach program that will engage all ages, and it's also a great format for special events and festivals in search of a high-energy, interactive music program that gets the audience involved in the show.
• FDN is usually scheduled for one hour in length (for example, 6:00-7:00pm).
• Most FDN programs are added on to a daytime program like an Interactive Performance, School Drum Day or Artist-in-Residency. This helps build excitement and attendance for the evening program.
• The FDN can also be scheduled as a stand-alone event, meaning there is no Dancing Drum program scheduled during the school day. It is just the evening program.
• Your school will need to provide chairs for attendees.
• Set-up time required: 1.5 hours; Tear-down time: 1 hour. If students and staff are present, we can work around them.
“It was a real treat to have you interactive, high-energy talent at our event. I appreciate the fact that you kept everything on a kid level, but still involved the adults in the drumming activities. Rhythm really does transcend language barriers!” - Maggie White, PTA President, Santa Maria, CA